Links Policy for the TML Website
The purpose of the TML website is to provide online services and information relevant to the needs of the League's member cities. Although the TML website provides links to websites considered appropriate for our members, TML is not responsible for the content of any linked website unless the TML website states otherwise.
When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving the TML website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
TML will consider granting a link to another website if the other site is operated by:
- a TML member city
- a TML affiliate organization
- a TML associate member organization
- a governmental or educational institution that provides support and services to cities
- an organization with a relationship to TML; i.e., an organization contracting with TML or sponsoring or participating in TML activities or programs
- an organization that provides services and support to city governments
- an organization providing information relevant to TML activities or programs
TML will not provide links to websites for:
- Candidates for local, state, or federal offices
- Political or other organizations advocating a position on a local, state, or federal issue that is contrary to the TML position on that issue
- Corporate or other for-profit organizations, unless they fit any of the criteria stated above
- Individual or personal home pages
In order to consider granting permission to link to its website, TML encourages interested organizations to complete and submit a Request Permission to Link application.
To suggest a useful link or to report a questionable link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.