Becoming an associate member of the Texas Municipal League demonstrates your company's support of Texas local government. Associate Membership provides your company with many valuable ways to stay connected to the Texas municipal market while proving your commitment to the growth of Texas cities.
TML Associate Business Membership
$300 annual fee
Benefits of Membership
- One listing in the TML Buyer's Guide, including your logo, service description, and link to your company website;
- One copy of TML's Texas City Officials Directory;
- One subscription to Texas Town & City;
- One subscription to the TML Legislative Update;
- Member rates for additional publications, conference and seminar registrations;
- Exclusive access to mailing labels and lists;
- Priority booth reservations and exhibit space discounts at the TML Annual Conference and Exhibition;
- Texas Town & City advertising discounts; and
- A listing for your company in the associate member listing in TML's Texas City Officials Directory.
Associate Membership provides access to services listed above and does not include membership in the affiliate associations of the League.
TML Associate Corporate Membership
$800 annual fee
A TML Associate Corporate membership provides all the benefits of a business membership to four individuals within a participating company.
Download "10 Ways to Benefit from TML Associate Membership."
If you prefer to apply by mail:
If you have any questions, please contact the TML Member Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-231-7400.