GovQA—311 / Citizen Request Management
GovQA is a leading provider of Customer Communication and Service platforms—providing an affordable and comprehensive set of multilingual inbound and outbound service, information, communication, and collaboration tools. This platform helps municipalities handle citizen requests over the phone, web, or in-person.
GovQA is the definitive leader in Citizen Service and 311 systems for local governments. Components of the GovQA software include:
- Web self-service portal for your citizens
- 311 solution for your call center
- Request management software that captures, assigns, manages, and reports all incoming requests
- Online knowledge base of FAQ’s to proactively answer/deflect citizen questions
- Fully branded and integrated mobile app for both citizens and internal staff
GovQA’s information knowledge base, workflow engines, and communication tools help Texas cities from Baytown to Amarillo and over 75 other Texas municipalities—service their citizens effectively while increasing overall operating efficiency.
For more information about GovQA CRM/311, call 630-985-1300 or visit www.govqa.com.
GovQA Sales Manager
Member Services Department
Texas Municipal League