Published since 1913, Texas Town & City (TTC) is the official publication of the Texas Municipal League. Each month, TTC delivers current and essential information on all phases of Texas local government to Texas cities of all sizes.
TTC advertisers reach Texas city officials directly, with services and products that will help them lead and effectively manage their cities.
Each issue is available in a print or digital format, according to subscriber preference, and:
- Delivered individually to more than 13,000 unique subscribers
- Linked directly to advertisers’ designated websites
- Prominently displayed on the TML homepage
- Promoted through TML weekly e-news bulletin
- Digitally archived on the TML website
Included in every issue:
- Message from the TML President
- TML News
- TML Health Pool and Risk Pool News
- Small Cities’ Corner
- Legal Q&A
- Instagram Highlights
- Career Builder
View TTC Sample Issue
Texas Town & City (TTC) reaches decision makers at all levels of city government.
35 percent of subscribers open and view their digital issue within one week of receiving the publication (on average).
TTC’s 13,000 subscribers, across more than 1,160 TML member cities, include (approximately):
- 60 percent Councilmembers and Mayors
- 10 percent City Managers
- 10 percent City Secretaries
- 10 percent Department Directors
- 10 percent Private Sector and Industry Professionals
Learn more about TML’s membership.
- Advertising Sales: Gray Bulman
- Creative Manager: Jennifer Stamps
- Editor: Christina Corrigan
- Publisher: Bennett Sandlin